The best way to learn golf is to spend a few days completely immersed in it, it is much more effective than having occasional lessons with a golf pro.
Beginner – 3 Half Days Course - with
12 hours of tuition over 3 days
Day 1: 8.30am – 1pm
- The day will begin by meeting the other members of your group, all of whom will be new to the game of golf. This is the perfect opportunity to meet people of a similar ability to practice with or to just relax with and discuss your new hobby.
- You will also meet your PGA golf professional and talk through what, as a team, you will be working towards over the next three days. The pace of the day is designed to promote a fun and relaxed environment in which to learn, with the ultimate goal for you to build the confidence to venture out onto the golf course, knowing that you have the required skills and knowledge in place.
- The basics will be covered such as stance and grip, followed by some putting.
- After a discussion of basic golf etiquette and rules it’ll be time to focus on the half swing and get some expert advice from your coach.
- You will have unlimited use of the golf and spa facilities.
- After your soak in the hydrotherapy pool you will feel ready for dinner. A delicious 2 course dinner is included in your package as well as accommodation in one of our luxurious executive twin bedrooms with two king sized beds and its own private balcony. Followed next morning by a full English breakfast in readiness for your second day on the golf course.
Day 2: 8.30am – 1pm
- Attempting to hit your ball out of a bunker can seem intimidating, even for more experienced golfers. Therefore today there will be a focus on chipping, pitching and bunker play in general, enabling you to approach all such shots with confidence.
- Your PGA professional will also talk you through card marking, course management and handicaps, so that you can approach the golf course with confidence in your knowledge as well as ability.
- A delicious 2 course dinner is included in your package as well as accommodation in one of our luxurious executive twin bedrooms with two king sized beds and its own private balcony. Followed next morning by a full English breakfast in readiness for your third day on the golf course.
Day 3: 8:30am – 1pm
Now that you've got the hang of the half swing it's time to work on the complete swing. Video analysis will be used to highlight what you're doing well, and any areas which can be improved. At this point your PGA professional can show you model swings so that you have a clear understanding of what you are working towards.
- During the latter half of today's session it's time to get out on the course with your group and coach to put all that you've learnt into practice.
- At the end of the school you should have a good basic knowledge of golf and have enjoyed learning the skills required in a friendly environment with your group.
- In addition, your PGA professional will examine how far you've come over the last three days and leave you with practice routines to continue improving your game after the school finishes. Please note this is a guideline as the structure of the course may change to suit individual groups
Price: £439.00 per person based on two people sharing
(Maximum of 4 people on each course to make sure that you get individual attention.)
This price includes two nights accommodation at London Beach Hotel with full use of the spa & golf for the 3 days of the course plus a 2 course evening meal on day 1 and day 2 and full English breakfast on day 2 & day 3.
Breakfast is available on arrival if required (cost £10), please make sure you leave enough time as the course starts at 8.30am.